Meet Our Leadership Team
Our team of dedicated professionals have years of on the ground experience in a variety of different cultures. This enables us to provide you with an actionable, accurate and cost effective understanding of community and individual attitudes, beliefs, behaviors, identites, needs and wants.
Become a member of the Glevum Associates' Social Science Research and Analysis Management Teams
Work closely with a team of social scientists, research analysts, journalists and statisticians who conduct research for US Government and commercial clients that help foreign nationals, national governments and foreign entities engage sensitively and effectively with indigenous populations.
Glevum International, a subsidiary of Glevum Associates, is licensed to conduct business in Afghanistan.
Who We Are
Glevum provides sophisticated, comprehensive and objective societal research, knowledge, and understanding, customized to empower our clients to operate effectively in uncertain and unstable environments. We are a Massachusetts-based, female owned, small business, which has enjoyed exponential growth over the last three years. This growth is due to successfully and consistently providing our clients with an actionable, accurate and cost effective understanding of community and individual attitudes, beliefs, behaviors, identities, needs and wants. Our aim is to enable our clients to know a people better than they know themselves.
Glevum specializes in conducting Face-to-Face Research and Analysis (F2RA™) in conflict and post conflict societies. Our team of dedicated professionals provides years of on the ground experience in a variety of different cultures, which enable us to meet your societal needs.
Mission, Values and Beliefs
- Glevum enables Government and commercial clients, operating in complex and challenging environments, to engage effectively with key population segments by providing a rich understanding of attitudes, identities, behaviors, needs and wants. This is achieved through ethically and methodologically reliable multidisciplinary face-to-face research.
- Glevum's mission is to provide sophisticated and comprehensive societal research, knowledge, and understanding customized to empower clients to operate in uncertain environments.
- Glevum believes that a thorough understanding of culture and society enables clients to achieve their objectives in uncertain environments.
- By understanding the societies and cultures in which we are engaged, Glevum believes that coalition governments, militaries, and NGOs can more effectively reach security, development , business, and governance objectives.
- Glevum believes that the best way to gain understanding of a culture and society is to fuse the findings of local experts, focus groups, in-depth interviews, and polls in a manner tailored to meet a client’s requirements.